Sunday 20 July 2014

LDN - SG - TKY

















































Pictures from the past few weeks. From when the parents were here, drawing for the unit, exhibition opening, going back and eating my carrot cake and tutu kueh and the ice cream bread, tanning, a bit of exploring, off to Tokyo for internship. Tokyo has been amazing, went to an awesome house party with lots of cool people. Internship has been good too, working does keep my mind off certain things but sometimes it still lingers. It is annoying me and honestly, it's making me really really blue and I don't know what I can do about it. It is almost to the point that I don't have any energy to bother because just end up being disappointed. Oh well. At least going to the Pokemon store later, so probably will get some toy to cheer myself up. And I'm glad to be going back to London in the first week of September. This summer or rather this year gotta be the least amount of time I've spent in Singapore, 3 weeks or a little less. Not that I'm complaining. I miss London and I have some loose ends to settle. Hopefully all goes well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment